BY- Sushmita Mukherjee.
Roses signify love. No flower can hold the power that a beautiful rose can. Rose is the queen of flowers. It has different meanings for different occasions. They give you a whole new vibe and are indeed meant to be flirty. Red roses speak their own language and they are the sign of love. A dozen symbolize love and care; a bunch of 12 for partners represents love and immense care and a pack of 20 symbolizes romance.
The lilac tinted roses can soothe the atmosphere. Additionally, they exude charm and love. Literally, these charming flowers can bring a smile to every face and can handle the situation very easily. A bouquet of rose with a teddy bear and a card with a sweet message is indeed the most romantic gesture one can show to their significant other.
White rose symbolizes innocence and peace that can start fresh beginnings. In fact, gifting 7 of these is an indication of new beginnings and love. While Bella or pink rose is the best for decorations and dining, they have the power to enhance the surrounding with their aroma.
Let me just take you through the 7 types of roses you don’t know :-
- The grasshopper roses- Has bright green and yellow petals with red in medium.
- The boozy rose- In short, known for their strongest fragrance with tea Aroma.
- The old rose- To sum up , they are romantic and antique types which can only be grown in winter.
- The caraluna gold standard rose have orange and peach petals. Overall, they are popular for use in prestigious movements.
- The black rose- Extinct species and symbolize passion. They do not find use in auspicious events.
As we can see, roses are of various kinds and each of it differs from the other. From romance to death, they are used for different occasions and isn’t it amazing they have their own world and symbolizes different set of relationship with different persons? So next time remember a dozen roses for your date will be perfect.
Graphic designer- Udhaya Kumar.